Our most visited pages. Our lawyers are investigating the possibility of a legal action on behalf of those affected in the UK and are calling for others who may be concerned to confidentially contact us online. Standard Innovation, a Canadian company has reportedly sold as many as two million We-Vibe sex toys, distributed worldwide.
Sam Mazzola, 49, was found dead in his Columbia Station home on Sunday, face down on a water bed. Frank Miller told the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Mazzola had a sex toy in his throat, which apparently obstructed his breathing, Miller said.
CTA presents the company with an Innovation Award again, admitting its mistake in revoking it the first time. At CES the biggest topic, almost by accident, was sex tech. That company, Lora DiCarlomakes a device that taps advanced microrobotics to give women hands-free orgasms.
After horrific experience with a sex toy sent her to the hospital, a Northern California woman is a suing a Southern California "marital aid" manufacturer for personal injury and emotional duress. Yreka resident April Bonjour states in her suit that, late last year, she and her boyfriend were using a vibrator made by Pipedream Products when she suddenly noticed that something was wrong. Bonjour initially thought she might have just started her period, but she realized something else was definitely happening when she continued to lose blood to the point where she began slipping in and out of consciousness. Once at the hospital, Bonjour's condition stabilized after she was administered several pints of blood.
You may get more than you bargained for at west London Poundland stores. You may pop into Poundland for just a few sweets or maybe some toiletries, but if you look carefully, you'll get more than you bargained for. The retailer launched the bullet in Augustbut it appears they haven't caught the eyes of savvy shoppers until now, with many taking to social media to comment:.
Sex toys serve a pretty simple function in our lives, but of course accidents can happen. Recently we heard of a woman who managed to crash her car while pleasuring herself with a rampant rabbit. Now, we are not here to judge anyone, but it seems pretty obvious that sex toys or everyday objects which people use as sex toys can be dangerous if used with a little too much… imagination.
A student teacher was left red-faced when she was brought to hospital to have a sex toy removed from inside her. Initially thinking Lee had hidden the vibrator under a pillow as a prank, it was only when Emma pressed down on her stomach and felt a buzzing that she realised it had vanished up her back passage. Emma is deciding go public with her incident to warn others to not allow embarrassment to stop them seeking help if they find themselves in a similar predicament.
The penny finally dropped when she decided to blow it up for him at home and realised it had a huge hole in its bottom — as well as red lips and eyelashes. How am I going to explain this to his teachers? The product in question is no longer available.
The unnamed patient in his 30s, from Taiwan's south-western city of Kaohsiung, refused to see a doctor for more than 48 hours until he started peeing blood. Jiann Bang-bing, head of urology at Kaohsiung Veterans General Hospital, said the toy measured 20 centimetres 7. A cystoscopy — a procedure into the man's bladder — helped remove the rugged toy, which had already caused inflammation and blood in his urine.